Monday, June 22, 2015

Facial Skin Care Routine




Hey Guys! Sorry we haven't posted. I have been at camp so it would have been hard to find time to write a blog post.

Today's post is about my (Maddie) skin care routine. It was really hard for me to get in the habit of having one, just out of pure laziness. However, taking care of your skin now will help you in the future. So here's my skin care routine:

MORNING: 

First I take my face wash: 

and wash my face. I really love this product because it can be used as a cleanser or a mask. My biggest struggle is with black heads and oily skin so this is what I found works the best. 
Next, I use toner. I use a toner by neutrogena. 
This toner is very gentle on my skin. And does not smell bad at all. (One of my pet peeves!)  
The last thing I do before makeup (if I choose to wear any that day) is to moisturize my skin. (I use a different moisturizer in the morning than in the evening.) 
This moisturizer is fragrance and alcohol free and is for sensitive skin. I love this product so much because it is not greasy and doesn't leave any residue. However, it is still very moisturizing and hydrating.

EVENING: 

First I remove any makeup from my face: 

I use just generic makeup wipes to remove makeup. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup (if any) so a heavy duty remover is not needed.
Next, I wash my face with the same cleanser I use in the morning.
I also use the same toner. Afterwards, I use this moisturizer: 
This is by Mary Kay and is for oily skin. I put a VERY THICK layer of this on my face so that in the morning my face will feel extra hydrated and moisturized. 

Thanks for checking out our blog! Please subscribe by email and stop by our Pinterest and Instagram! 

****This blog post is not sponsored in any way. All opinions are my own and products were bought with our own money.******

No comments:

Post a Comment