Sunday, September 20, 2015

Favorite Beauty Products


Hey guys! Today's blog post is going to be on my (Maddie's) recent drug store beauty favorites. Hope you enjoy!

Beauty Favorites:

The first item is lipstick. It is by Loreal Paris® in the shade, "Nature's Blush" number code "840". This is by far my favorite lipstick EVER! I use it almost every day and it is so amazing. This lipstick is perfect for any season of the year. In the spring/summer months, a thin layer looks super adorable and fun. In the autumn/winter months, a medium/thick coat of this looks stunning and gorgeous! 



The "Full Lash Bloom" mascara by Mabelline® lengthens, darkens, and gives the appearance of full, lush lashes. It separates the lashes, which I love, so that the mascara doesn't clump as easily.


Third, is this Revlon® eyeshadow palette. The title of it is "02 Coffee Bean". I put the use of each of the shadows on the picture above. I use the bottom eyeshadow with an angled detail brush to fill in my eyebrows. It is very inexpensive, but very high quality!


Last but certainly not least, is this fragrance mist. Ashley and I both purchased this at Bath & Body Works over the summer. I'm pretty sure neither one of us have used any other perfume all summer long! It has an amazing smell that is not overbearing. {For any people who watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Ashley and I fangirled and laughed so hard over the name of this perfume in the mall.} We both got the travel size so that we can throw it in our purse whenever we need it.

{This post was not sponsored or paid for in any way. All opinions were my own and 100% truthful}

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Don't forget to check us out on Instagram (we recently hit 110 followers! Yay!) and on Pinterest! Love ya! ~Maddie 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Especially since it's not all mac and Sephora! ;) I like those places but I can't afford much from them! So this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I often find that drugstore products can be just as good as the higher end makeup brands. Which makes my wallet (and parents) happy. 😂

      Delete