Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Where's Waldo Halloween Costume

Hey Everybody! Halloween is in just a few days so I thought it would be appropriate to do a post on my Halloween costume. This is a super easy, cheap, and MODEST costume! -Maddie
What I wore

Denim, dark blue jeans

Black converse 

A red shirt. I couldn't find a striped shirt so I took a normal red long sleeve tshirt and made stripes w/ white ductape. Most people couldn't even tell it wasn't a normal shirt. 

•"Nerd" glasses.

Film Camera (can use any type of camera) on a strap.

Across the shoulder small brown purse. 

Where's Waldo Hat. I crocheted and knitted mine but amazon has hats very similar for an inexpensive price.

Red nail polish. Mine was from ELF.

Red Lipstick. Mine was from Sephora. 






{special thanks to my brother, Conner, for taking these pictures for me at my church!}



No comments:

Post a Comment