Monday, January 4, 2016

11th Day of Christmas

Hey Guys, I know this is up late, so sorry! Blogger wouldn't let me post my stuff for some reason. For the 11th day of Christmas I'm doing an easy, inexpensive gift idea. 


The first item I put in the bag was this notebook: 
I bought it at Target for $1.00! It is super cute but not going to break your wallet. 

Next we have this hand lotion: 
These hand lotions were at Joann's Craft Store for $2.00 each. I chose a Christmassy scent for this occasion.

Then I added a mini candle: 
It was $0.94 at Walmart. I made some really cute decorations for it in a previous days of Christmas blog post. 

The next few items were placed inside this stocking: 
This adorable stocking was at Khol's for $2.50. I was giving this gift to my friend, Harley. So I chose the one with the "H" embroidered on it. 

One of the items placed in the stocking was a makeup sponge: 
These were also found at Khol's for $6.00 on Black Friday. Since there were two, I was able to give on in this gift and another in a different gift. 

The last thing in this gift was headbands:
My friend loves sports headbands and these seemed perfect. These have 4 in a package. I put two in this gift and two in another. The package was $4.00 at Target. 

Hope you enjoyed this gift idea! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment