Monday, February 8, 2016

February Fashion Inspiration



Hey Guys! Here is an easy, modest, and cute outfit for winter: 


Top
: A solid black t shirt from Old Navy. In colder weather than Texas, a solid black long sleeve shirt can be worn.

Bottom: I am wearing a gray knee length skirt by Faded Glory & some black tights from target.

Shoes: I am wearing some black, slouchy knee high boots from Kohl's. 

Accessories: my chunky scarf is one of my new favorites this winter. I was given it by a friend (Thank you Amanda!) for Christmas so I am not sure the brand or where it was purchased. I am also wearing a sparkly bracelet that my parents gave me for Christmas. 



Hope y'all enjoy! Don't forget to check us out on Instagram & subscribe to get our posts delivered right into your email inbox! -Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment